Thursday, March 20, 2014

Valentino Rossi Remains Confident


 
Movistar rider Yamaha MotoGP, Valentino Rossi did not seem to make the age as a problem in the face of this season, as reported by GPOne.com.
Rossi, who is now aged 35 years, is the second oldest rider Colin Edwards (40 years old) who fell in MotoGP 2014. But The Doctor did not want to bother and was still able to perform well.


"This is my 19th season in the Grand Prix, so I've definitely passed the test drive" it? "He joked at a news conference MotoGP Qatar, Wednesday (1/3)." Compared with Marc Marquez, I was older, but "it Another rider also getting older. Look Dani Pedrosa. He looks young, but it's been 29 years! " 


Rossi was again insisted he has no plans to retire in the near future. "Some riders still looks good at the age of 40, so I still have a long time. Train hard and I feel very fit. Moreover, I have always said that I wanted to go, but with competitive terms. So my results this season is very important to take the decision to retire or not, "he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment